Crown to Crown
Time & Location
About the Event
We welcome runners of all ages and abilities; our dedicated team of marshals support and encourage every participant and our tail runner ensures that nobody comes last.
A parent/guardian must accompany and run with children age 11 and under.
Although we offer an environment for all, we are proud to have Great British athletes as our course record holders, namely Adam Hickey in 2013 and Jessica Judd in 2015.
The start and finish is at Westley Heights Country Park located at the rear of Miller & Carter, Langdon Hills.
There is a free car park located at the rear of Miller & Carter Restaurant. Please DO NOT park in the Miller & Carter car park.
Toilets, but no showers or changing facilities.
The route takes runners out of the Country Park onto Lee Chapel Lane and into the Essex Wildlife Trusts’ Willow Park. The middle section is a clockwise loop round the nature reserve where some of the course may become muddy. Then it’s back to Lee Chapel Lane and then on to the finish in the Country Park.
Runners can use road or trail shoes. The route is not suitable for running spikes.
- UKA Affiliated athletes£2+£0.05 Service fee£2+£0.05 Service fee0£0
- Non-UKA Affiliated athletes£4+£0.10 Service fee£4+£0.10 Service fee0£0
- Athletes aged 17 and under£1+£0.03 Service fee£1+£0.03 Service fee0£0
- 2021 Season Ticket (UKA)£12+£0.30 Service fee£12+£0.30 Service fee0£0
- 2021 Season Ticket (Non UKA)£24+£0.60 Service fee£24+£0.60 Service fee0£0